Hey, I'm Samuel Dolt
I'm a 30 year old hacker, living in Switzerland, right on the language border that separe it's French and it's German speaking side, in the town of Biel/Bienne.
- an electronics / software engineers
- a multilingual person, with French as my mother tong, using German in my day-to-day life and multiple languages when I'm working: English, C, Python, Bash, Rust, ...
- a big fan of Free and Open Source Software
- a fan of Open Hardware too
- one of the founder of Foxtron GmbH
I'm working full time for
Foxtron, working as a consultant or as an external employee for other companies. Currently, I'm doing some
embedded Linux CI/CD works with
Yocto for Siemens Building Product.
In the past:
- I was doing some full-stack web development for a high precision GPS tracker that is used by AGRIDEA and Switzerland Federal Office for the Environment. It's used to protect sheep herds against the wolf, using
- I created an embedded Linux firmware for a gateway used to remote control a self-service charging and drop-off station for electric bicycles, using
a LTE modem.
- I created a lot of small electronics board, used in vault chamber of many swiss banks.
I can work for you too, just drop me an email: samuel [at] dolt.ch
I'm also a volunteer and a member of these associations: